Shared Audiences is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Paid Social Media Intern who is hungry to get hands-on experience in the digital advertising and marketing industry. This position allows you to play a critical role in our agency as you work directly with the founder to provide strategic solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for learning and supporting accounts, monitoring and reporting on performance, launching and optimizing campaigns, creating ads, and managing timelines. This is a 3-month unpaid internship requiring a minimum of 15 hours per week with potential for turning into a paid position either full or part-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver weekly activity and performance reports
- Conduct platform data analysis of campaign metrics
- Write copy, design and edit advertisements using best practices and specifications of each platform
- Set up and launch campaigns
- Execute regular bid optimizations, campaign budgeting, creative and audience testing
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s business objectives and audience to identify optimization opportunities
- Manage timelines for promotions and creative refreshes
- Creative thinker with strong organizational skills
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and able to execute with little direction
- Basic design and copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of industry tools (Facebook Ads Manager & Business Manager, Facebook Commerce Manager, Shopify, Google Analytics)
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022 Shared Audiences, LLC